To provide learners with an introduction to lifestyle management, leisure time and healthy eating.
- Understand the basic principles for managing health and lifestyle.
- Be able to plan for their own self-development.
- Understand how to make the best use of their leisure time.
- Be able to participate in a range of activities.
- Understand the principles of healthy eating.
- There are no specific entry requirements.
- Aged 14+.
- Fitness and Activity Leader qualifications, e.g. Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or the Level 2 Certificate in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions.
- Level 2 Certificate in Promoting Community Health and Well Being.