- You must be aged 19 years+.
- Be competent in personal training or other relevant fitness-related area.
- Possess a personal training or other relevant fitness-related qualification at level 3 or above.
- To apply, please complete our online application form which you can access by clicking here or look for Apply Online on the main menu at the top of this page.
- On receipt, we will check the information and documentation provided satisfy the entry requirements for this course.
- If so, we will email you back with an acceptance offer, which subject to payment, will reserve your place on the course.
You will study:
- The principles and requirements of assessment.
- Different assessment methods and planning.
- How to involve learners and others in assessment.
- How to make assessment decisions.
- Quality assurance of the assessment process.
- How to manage information relating to assessment.
- The legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment.
This qualification is delivered using online / distance learning approaches.
As the course is delivered using online / distance learning approaches, you have the flexibility to register and start at anytime you choose throughout the year.
- Simulated environments.
- Skills tests.
- Oral and written questions.
- Case studies.
You can progress to:
- Level 4 qualifications in internal quality assurance.
You have up to 3 years to be certificated from the point of registration for this qualification. Anyone outside this time-frame will be withdrawn unless there are extenuating circumstances.