- You must be aged 19 years+.
- Be competent in personal training or other relevant fitness-related area.
- Possess a personal training or other relevant fitness-related qualification at level 3 or above.
- To apply, please complete our online application form which you can access by clicking here or look for Apply Online on the main menu at the top of this page.
- On receipt, we will check the information and documentation provided satisfy the entry requirements for this course.
- If so, we will email you back with an acceptance offer, which subject to payment, will reserve your place on the course.
This qualification will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- Deliver education and training to individuals and/or groups in an environment/subject, in which they are technically competent.
- Understand and support the process of assessment.
This qualification is delivered using online / distance learning approaches.
- A Worksheet.
- Submission of a Lesson Plan.
- A Work-based Direct Observation.
- A Session and Self–Evaluation.
- A Micro Teaching Log.
You can progress to:
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
You have up to 3 years to be certificated from the point of registration for this qualification. Anyone outside this time-frame will be withdrawn unless there are extenuating circumstances.