To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to:
- Be able to plan and instruct outdoor fitness sessions.
- Understand the health and safety requirements specific to delivering outdoor fitness sessions.
- Manage risks in outdoor fitness training environments.
- Deliver safe and effective outdoor fitness training sessions.
- Learners must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym, ETM) or equivalent.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
- Aged 16+.
- Fitness instructors.
- Personal Trainers.
- Level 3 Award in Conditioning for Exercise and Sports Performance.
- Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance.