This qualification is intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre.
- To assess the performance of a learning and development practitioner with responsibility for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment.
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
- A1- Assess Candidate Performance Using a Range of Methods.
- D32- Assess Candidate Performance.
- D33- Assess Candidate Using Differing Sources of Evidence.
(N.B: Learners must also show current evidence of Continuing Professional Development in assessment and quality assurance, and have up-to-date working knowledge and experience of best practice in assessment and quality assurance).
- This qualification is aimed at learners aged 19+ who wish to widen their career pathway and skill set within their chosen sector by developing their quality assurance best practice.
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.