- Be aged 19 years+.
- Be competent in personal training or other relevant fitness-related area.
- Have a personal training or other relevant fitness-related qualification at level 3 or above.
Possess one of the following:
- L3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- L3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment.
- L3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
- A1- Assess candidate performance using a range of methods.
- D32- Assess candidate performance.
- D33- Assess candidate using differing sources of evidence.
(NB: You should also be able to show current evidence of CPD in assessment and quality assurance).
- To apply, please complete our online application form which you can access by clicking here or look for Apply Online on the main menu at the top of this page.
- On receipt, we will check the information and documentation provided satisfy the entry requirements for this course.
- If so, we will email you back with an acceptance offer, which subject to payment, will reserve your place on the course.
You will study:
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance.
- How to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally.
- How to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- How to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
This qualification is delivered using online / distance learning approaches.
As the course is delivered using online / distance learning approaches, you have the flexibility to register and start at anytime you choose throughout the year.
You will be assessed via:
- A Worksheet.
- Professional Discussion.
You can progress on to the following qualifications:
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
You have up to 3 years to be certificated from the point of registration for this qualification. Anyone outside this time-frame will be withdrawn unless there are extenuating circumstances.