- You must be aged 18 years+.
- Have a Level 3 qualification in personal training, and can provide evidence of industry experience (minimum 12 months).
- Be able to apply knowledge from industry experience and will be required to work in predictable and unpredictable situations using past knowledge to support.
- This qualification is not suitable for individuals who have just completed the Level 3 qualification.
- To apply, please complete our online application form which you can access by clicking here or look for Apply Online on the main menu at the top of this page.
- On receipt, we will check the information and documentation provided satisfy the entry requirements for this course.
- If so, we will email you back with an acceptance offer, which subject to payment, will reserve your place on the course.
You will study:
- Business skills for the personal training and fitness industry.
- Using technology to support and enhance performance.
- Planning, programming and delivering advanced personal training sessions in a range of environments.
- Understand the effects and ethical use of supplements and performance enhancing drugs.
You will be required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria associated with each unit. The main pieces of evidence for the portfolio include:
- Client log book.
- Written Testimony.
- Photographs (with client approval).
- Interviews / Case studies.
- Digital / Video evidence (with client approval)
- Evidence must be generated using an actual client, no simulation can occur.
- Evidence that demonstrates a programme of at least 12 weeks has taken place.
You can progress to:
- Level 4 Certificate in Strength and Conditioning
You have up to 3 years to be certificated from the point of registration for this qualification. Anyone outside this time-frame will be withdrawn unless there are extenuating circumstances.