- You must be aged 16 years+.
- There are no qualification-specific entry requirements.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and maths involved, so you should have basic skills in communication and maths at level 2
- To apply, please complete our online application form which you can access by clicking here or look for Apply Online on the main menu at the top of this page.
- On receipt, we will check the information and documentation provided satisfy the entry requirements for this course.
- If so, we will email you back with an acceptance offer, which subject to payment, will reserve your place on the course.
- Supporting clients' goals, exercise adherence and motivation.
- Anatomy of the human body related to exercise.
- Assessing risks in the fitness environment to ensure safety to users.
- Principles of exercise and adaptations-based training.
- Planning gym-based sessions for members.
- Delivering practical sessions to members.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health.
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme.
- Programming personal training with clients.
- Delivering personal training sessions.
Level 4 Options:
- Biomechanical, physiological and psychological factors affecting strength and conditioning for sports performance.
- Programming strength and conditioning activities for sports performance.
- Delivering strength and conditioning for sports performance.
- Business Skills for the Personal Training and Fitness Industry.
- Using Technology to Support and Enhance Performance.
- Planning, Programming and Delivering Advanced Personal Training Sessions in a Range of Environments.
- Understand the Effects and Ethical Use of Supplements and Performance Enhancing Drugs.
This qualification is delivered entirely online approach.
For the Online Option:
You have the flexibility to register and start at anytime you choose throughout the year.
For the Blended Learning Option:
Please check our calendar below for start dates and corresponding workshops:
A portfolio of evidence that includes:
- Assessor observation.
- Witness testimony.
- Record of oral and written questioning.
- Learner and peer reports.
N.B: Practical assessments must take place in the work environment, planning and delivery must be completed with real clients; simulation is not permitted, using peers as clients during practical assessments is not permitted.
You can progress to:
- Other level 4 qualifications.
- Higher education.
You have up to 3 years to be certificated from the point of registration for this qualification. Anyone outside this time-frame will be withdrawn unless there are extenuating circumstances.